10/02/2006

looking for saloia

She walked by me as I was about to sit and enjoy my favorite view in Sintra (o miradouro da Condessa de Seisal (D.Maria) ) em S. Pedro, and I smiled. Uma saloia vestida de roupa em padrões todos differentes e boné em cima do lenço de flores. I wanted to ask her if I could take a picture with her but at the last moment, I hesitated and the it passed. She talked with her friend very matter-of-factly and I felt she had the personality that matched her speak-ever-so-loudly clothes.

That was two weeks ago. Being a kind of strange person that I am, this Sunday I am going to the same place at the same time (to visit the "feira" too) to see if I see her again. With my camera in hand I will ask this time for the privilege to capture the smile in a permanent memory.

5 comentários:

Rita Pinheiro disse...

Que linda boneca!!!

saloia disse...

Sandra
you are so right. I am sure I will see her again sometime!
thanks! hugs-
Hi Luisa
Thanks Rita!
bj

Unknown disse...

Linda de coraçao ao peito.

Living Place disse...

A tua Saloia está linda.
Sabes às vezes por vergonha perdemos algumas oportunidades, enfim, a vida é assim, cheia de novidades e oportunidades, temos é que saber tirar as lições disso.

patricia lima disse...

que saloia linda!